Gold is the most popular of all the precious metals to be held as an investment. Investors generally buy gold as a hedge or “safe harbour” against economic, political, or social unrest, and volatile equity markets. The investment strategy of the Aliquot Gold Bullion Fund is to hedge against the devaluation of money and provide a safe haven in times of economic and geopolitical turmoil by seeking capital appreciation through 100% exposure to physical gold bullion.
Fund DetailsFeatures of the Aliquot Gold Bullion Fund are as follows:
- 100% direct unleveraged exposure to physical gold bullion
- Low correlation to traditional investments
- Gold is a safe haven asset in times of economic and geopolitical turmoil
- Hedge against inflation
- The Fund was awarded a Morningstar 5 star rating in June 2010
- No exit penalty
- The Fund’s gold is held in custody by Barclays Capital and/or HSBC Bank (London)
- Weekly liquidity available in EUR, GBP or USD
Fund PerformanceAs you can see the performance of the Aliquot Gold Bullion Fund, from April 2009 to August 2012 inclusive, below:
More InformationFor more information about the Aliquot Gold Bullion Fund, or how to receive increased allocations on an investment in this Fund, please click here.
There is a risk of loss to your capital with this investment, and past performance does not guarantee future returns. The performance returns are not guaranteed, and fund prices can go down as well as up.